The Honda HF2417HT garden tractor is the just a little smaller in some ways than mighty HF2620 HT but shares the same platform and features. A new 17hp V-twin engine delivers the highest standards of power and precision while a host of other comfort and control features including a large 300 litre grass bag with audible grass full indicator and electric grass dump system, smooth push-button electric blade engagement and hydrostatic drive will help you cut large areas of lawn effortlessly.
Honda HF2417HT garden tractor features:
- Optiflow – A fan-powered system under the cutter deck improves air flow between the cutter deck and the high air-flow grass bag, significantly improving collecting performance.
- Synchronised blade belt system
- Versamow™ Selective Mulching System
- Electric emptying – One touch dash mounted electric grass dump system for effortless unloading of the large 300 litre grass bag
- The revised controls on the Honda HF 2417 HT lawn tractor are safer and more comfortable than ever with a new pedal layout and footboard, easy access rear fuel filler.
- A full diagnostic LED dash with a Honda exclusive safety feature that only allows you to cut in reverse by depressing a button on the dash.
- Hydrostatic drive ensures that the blades turn at a constant speed regardless of the speed at which the mower is travelling. Giving the user variable speed control, so you achieve the perfect cut no matter how quickly or slowly the mower is moving
- Easy clean, easy empty large capacity grass collector
- Power and control – 17 hp V-twin engine for smooth and efficient power
- Automatically activated headlights
- Extended Seat with lever adjustment
- Optional Mulch System
- Front and rear bumpers
- Rear fuel filler for easy access -fill up like a car
- Cutting deck has hose cleaning nozzle and anti-rust treatment
- Key Start
- Dashboard 7 LED display
- Pneumatic Blade Brake Control
Honda HF2315HM Garden Tractor features Honda’s new Optiflow System. The key to good grass collecting performance is a powerful and controlled air flow. So Honda’s Research and Development (R&D) team developed Optiflow, a system that combines powerful suction with controlled and low turbulence air flow that reduces power loss, noise and grass accumulation.
With a single lever, Honda’s Versamow™ selective mulching system will either collect the grass cuttings into the bag or finely shred and blow them down into the lawn to create a natural fertiliser. If your grass is long or rough, you can mow your garden and just collect grass clippings in the grass bag. But if your grass has grown only a little, or it has just rained and you still want to cut your lawn, you can select mulching, and by doing so fertilise your grass at the same time. Or, you can keep your grass tidy and collect the clippings in one area of the garden and with the simple push of a lever then do a rough cut in other areas of the garden. Whatever you decide, you can do it with the same machine, no mulching kit to add, nothing to bolt in.
There are two kinds of cutter decks: one with asynchronous blades and one with synchronous blades. Cutter decks with asynchronous blades use two independent unsynchronised blades that are slightly offset. Cutter decks with synchronous blades use two blades that are synchronised with a timing belt to keep a constant 90 degree angle. The benefits of a synchronous system are a constant cutting performance to avoid uncut areas, even when turning and better air flow under the cutter deck resulting in optimised grass collecting and a lower risk of clogging.
The Honda HF 2417 HT garden tractor comes with a lengthy 5 year warranty (subject to annual service, and if used in a domestic environment). Honda ride-ons are supported with one of the longest and most comprehensive warranties in the industry.